1) Improve local business presence in real-time, business reputation monitoring, GPS Mapping,
Voice Search Example (Alexa, Google My Hub & Siri), Listed in real-time on 40+ Directory
websites, Premium Listing on Judy’s Book and Includes Monthly Reporting. (Judy’s Book alone is
a $245 Value) (Total value of $995 per month).
2) Strategy- Plan of Action; Using the Business Model Canvas! The Business Model Canvas is a
strategic management and entrepreneurial tool. It allows you to describe, design, challenge,
invent, and pivot your business model.
3) Identity and Branding Review
4) 20- Mix-N-Match Social Media Posts of Posters/Flyers, 10 Second Minimum Marketing
Promotional Videos, Updates, Etc Created Per Month derived from materials provided to
BuyRite.Directory from the client.
5) Manage Created Marketing Posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and
6) Increase Following on Social Media on average at least 4% across the board per quarter
(Evaluate quarterly comparing the reach of posts to Likes/Followers).
7) Aide up to 4 of the client’s team leaders in understanding how to promote online to make online
promotions more successful via email so the team can always refer back to instructions.
8) Create and Manage Google Adwords Campaign… BuyRite.Directory will not be responsible for
costs associated with Google Adwords Campaigns (The Google for Nonprofits platform offers
Free Google Adwords Accounts for Non-profits if approved).
9) 2- Recorded Phone Meetings per month to be scheduled 72 hours in advance of each requested
10) 1- Face-to-Face meeting at the beginning of each month if a BuyRite.Directory Team Member is
available locally. In the case, the business is not local to the BuyRite.Directory Team a video
conference will be arranged (client will need to request meeting 72 hours in advance if needed).
11) Share and Promote Events and Offerings offered by the Business/Organization in local social
media groups on Facebook.
12) Work with Community Admins of Social Media Groups on Facebook in the local area(s) to ensure
business posts are being posted according to group rules.